Robust telephone and data cabling is essential in an industrial or agricultural environment. Our electricians in East Sussex are specialists in network cabling installation and telephone cabling. If your agricultural or industrial premises are based in Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford, Brighton or anywhere within East Sussex, please contact us for network cabling installations.
- We can work in all areas of industry and agriculture, including barns, workshops, sawmills, factories and listed buildings.
- We work with landlords, understanding the needs of landlords and tenants.
- Norvetts will help and keep you advised through each stage of your project. We understand that your business and your customers come first, and we will minimise disruption.
- If your communications cabling is part of a larger project, you can inform your chosen builder that you want Norvetts to be your nominated sub-contractor. We will liaise with you regarding the facilities you would like, and the options available.
- We can make changes as we go along, though it can be easier and more economical for you if most things are decided early in the project. One reason for this is that some options may require different cabling arrangements, which need to be put in early.
- Norvetts use good quality materials, and trade discounts make our prices competitive. We guarantee our workmanship for 10 years, and in the unlikely event of a problem with materials we have purchased for you, within their guarantee period, we will solve the problem.
We also offer single and three phase wiring and desktop and dado trunking for agricultural or industrial properties in East Sussex, Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford and Brighton.