Our engineers based in East Sussex offer industrial fire alarm systems to industrial and agricultural premises. We install, test and maintain these systems. Mains powered fire alarms systems with battery back-up are essential. We often work in towns including Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford and Brighton, but do travel further.
- Ionisation detectors are good for small particles from fast-burning fires e.g. paper or wood.
- Optical detectors work well for large particles from slow-burning or smouldering fires e.g. foam or pvc covered cables.
- Ionisation and optical detectors will each “see” both types of smoke, but be better at one kind.
- Industrial fire alarms such as heat alarms detect a rise in temperature, but not smoke, so they are good in kitchens.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) detectors alert you to the lethal gas and are essential where you have boilers or stoves.
- Correctly sited emergency lighting and signage is essential to assist effective evacuation.
- Emergency lights can also help in a power cut, gently lighting steps for a few hours for instance.
If your premises are based in East Sussex, Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford, Brighton or elsewhere in the county and you would like an industrial fire alarm fitted, please contact us. We also offer wiring/rewiring and inspection and testing services to agricultural and industrial premises too.