Our cable specialists can wire new projects and improvements, whether it’s a bathroom fan, an extension, or a new house. We also rewire existing installations of all sizes. Norvetts, East Sussex, will help and keep you advised through each stage of your wiring or rewiring project. We offer data and network cabling solutions, electrical wiring and more, to domestic and commercial premises in Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford & Brighton.
- We work successfully with any builder and you are perfectly entitled, if you wish, to inform your chosen builder that you want Norvett’s cable specialists to carry out electrical works instead of the builder’s regular electrician. Norvetts are then known as your “Nominated Sub-contractor”. We will liaise with you regarding what electrical facilities you would like, and the options available including data and network cabling solutions.
- We can make changes as we go along, though it can be easier and more economical for you if most things are decided early in the project. One reason for this is that some options may require different cabling arrangements, which need to be put in early.
- Norvetts will work with your chosen builder, making things safe when work starts, running cables in before the builder plasters the walls and ceilings, then returning to add the switches and sockets etc.(known as “wiring accessories”).
- Whether you’ve too many plugs in Hailsham, not enough sockets in Seaford, or you need USB charging in Polegate, Norvett Electronics can install more sockets for you. This is tidier and much safer than extension leads or adaptors. Or how about sockets with integral USB phone and tablet chargers? We will check your wiring can cope with extra sockets. Where possible, the tidiest finish is a flush socket, with a channel cut in the wall to hide the cable and socket box. This takes longer of course, and needs decorating afterwards. A quicker and usually cheaper option can be to “surface mount” the socket, using trunking and a box behind the socket. Not as pretty, but if the trunking is hidden behind furniture you may feel this is the answer for you.
- Norvetts use good quality materials, and trade discounts make our prices competitive. We guarantee our workmanship for 10 years, and in the unlikely event of a problem with materials we have purchased for you, within their guarantee period, we will solve the problem.
We work across East Sussex in towns such as Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford & Brighton. Please contact us for further information from our cable specialists. We also offer electrical services for commercial and agricultural/industrial premises.