A few electrical features can turn your bathroom into a luxurious place! Our domestic electricians in East Sussex offer bathroom wiring, lighting and much more. Whatever the size of your bathroom, and whether it is simple or luxurious, good electrical installations will make it more comfortable and easier to use.
There are particular regulations covering electrical installations in bathrooms and showers- at Norvett Electronics we are familiar with these, so can help with your decisions. For all the extra comfort, running costs can be kept as low as possible with low wattage lighting and controllers for heating and towel rails. We serve many areas of the county including Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, and Seaford.
- Lighting – For a low energy solution which looks modern, too, we can install a number of LED downlights, flushed into your ceiling with bezels available in discreet white or various metallic finishes. If you prefer a central light, or wall lights, there are many styles suitable for bathroom use, and you could supplement them with an illuminated mirror for local light.
- Heating – Maybe you would like to install electric underfloor heating next time you change your flooring – sophisticated controllers keep running costs down and underfloor heating gives a welcoming warmth to your bathroom. A downflow fan on the wall is another option, and heated towel rails come in many sizes and styles.
- Ventilation – PIR detectors to sense when you’re in the bathroom, humidistats to check air moisture levels, adjustable timers which run on after you’ve left – modern extractor fans are far more effective than the old switch on/switch off types. There are powerful models which extract over 30 litres of air per second (twice the recommended minimum), quiet fans, low wattage “eco” models and low voltage fans for shower areas. Anti-condensation fans run continually in the background. We can help you select one to suit your needs, including simple on/off ones!
- Mirrors can be lit with LEDs, and a demister keeps the mirror clear for you.
- Shaver points can come with lights or without, and having a second one gives you a dedicated point for charging the electric toothbrush.
- Speakers suitable for bathroom use mean you can sing along in the shower or dream in the bath.
- A TV specially designed for bathroom use lets you relax with your favourite programmes, or keep up with the news during the morning rush to get ready. Some models become a mirror when the TV is off, and a mist-proof coating or a heated screen ensures you have a clear picture. HD versions are available, and those with built in Digital Freeview and Digital Radio.
If you’re looking for any bathroom wiring or electrical assistance, please contact us for a chat about how we can help! We often serve clients across East Sussex in places such as Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Polegate and Seaford.