Our electricians offer PAT testing for commercial premises in East Sussex. This is vital, and necessary for most businesses and commercial appliances. We often work across Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford and Brighton, but we do travel further afield, so please contact us for more information.
- A portable appliance is one with a plug attached.
- Portable appliance testing (PAT testing) is the examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use. Most electrical safety defects can be found by visual examination but some types of defect can only be found by testing.
- The law requires an employer to ensure that their electrical equipment is maintained in order to prevent danger.
- Norvett will carry out your PAT testing for you.
- We work in towns such as Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford, Brighton and further afield.
If you are unsure if you require PAT testing, or would like to arrange a time for our electricians to come and visit you in East Sussex, please contact us. We also offer electrical testing and inspection services for agricultural and industrial premises.