Electrical innovators since 1955, Norvett now provide a wide range of electrical installation and maintenance services, from the latest home cinema systems to large-scale industrial refits.
As one of the oldest electrical contracting firms in East Sussex, Norvett aim to provide the best possible service to customers, delivering projects that are consistently professional, efficient, on time and on budget. We often serve customers in Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford, Brighton and further afield.
Why Choose Norvett?
- Norvett is well established, reputable and family-run. We know the area, we know our customers, we know the business.
- Norvett have certification and approval from NICEIC, Checkatrade, and I-need-an-expert.
- We exercise precise attention to detail and operate to the highest standards.
- We will help you through the complete process, meeting with you to understand your needs and go through all the options. We can make suggestions and offer advice before providing a proposal right for you, your premises and your budget.
- We offer high levels of customer care and communication – you’ll be kept in the loop throughout the job. Our electrician will agree the details of the electrical positions with you prior to an electrical installation. When leaving at the end of every day, the electrician will ensure that your property is left clean and tidy.
- Norvett install future-proof designs – we plan your project where possible to allow for the later addition of equipment or systems.
- Before we finish, we will check our own work and make any necessary adjustments.
- Norvett offer a 10 year workmanship guarantee for all of our electrical installations– our attention to detail and level of customer care all help to ensure complete satisfaction. However, we understand that peace of mind is important to you, so we are happy to guarantee our workmanship for ten years.
- To see what our customers have to say about us, please see us on Checkatrade.
If you’re based in Alfriston, Lewes, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford, Brighton or East Sussex, and are in need of a local electrician, please contact us for more information.